TrackFest! Is our Next Major event to be held on Sunday April 29th 2018, as voted by our members in our community, they wanted us to hold a festival at a Race Track, and there’s no better event or location than this!
On this occasion we are teaming up with SA Time Attack, this team had started the event only a handful of years ago as a grassroots event, which has evolved quickly becoming with nationally aligned regulations for ClubSprint, Open & Pro Classes that are consistent with World Time Attack! They even won CAMS SA / NT Event of the year in 2016!
We are holding it at Australia’s Newest 110 Million World Class Complex – “The Bend Motorsport Park” (Tailem Bend) This was Inspired by some of the world’s most iconic race circuits, The Bend’s motor racing circuit is Australia’s only circuit to comply with the latest FIA Grade 2 and FIM Category A standards, there will be several categories of racing going on all day from Weekend Warriors to Pro’s! The Track configuration will actually be the same 4.9km “International Circuit” Design that the V8 Supercar Series will be Racing in August 2018!
Ensure you don’t miss out!
There’s much more to explore at this Festival! Horsepower Crew will not only be holding a “Show & Shine” for all types of Horsepower (Meaning no matter if it’s Chrome Bumper, Modern Monster, Sexy Exotic, Two Wheels or anything in between) & Car/Bike Clubs to call home for the day, but there will be family friendly activities, Food Trucks to enjoy lunch/snacks over the day. Plus a Trade show housing many SA local businesses & National brands to chat to about your next upgrade or modification!
At Previous Horsepower Crew Events, you could enjoy:
- 15% off all products from Perfection Automotive Detailing
- $5 chips & Drink at Kebap Pizza Pasta Express
- 2 regular coffees for $6.50 at Michel’s Patisserie
- Free installation on RaceDeck Garage Flooring with every purchase (worth $400!)
- Up to 20% off at SA Auto Installs
- Two Frappes for $11 at Xpresso Mobile Cafe
- Free Cookie with any Sub purchase at Subway
And at previous Horsepower Crew Events, we have had a raffle to get tickets with any $10 spent on HC merchandise to win up to $5,000 of cool Prizes like:
- $120 Meguirs Gift Bucket from Autobarn Mile End
- $55 Gift Vouchers from Subway Mile End
- $200 Gift Voucher from SA Auto Installs
- $120 Tickets to the Monster Trucks!
- $200 of movie Tickets from Wallis Cinemas
- $150 of prizes from Perfection Automotive Detailing
- $150 VIP Tickets to Nitro Circus Live
Horsepower Crew Merchandise stand will be open again, there will be Stickers, Stubby Holders, Mugs, Caps, Tops, Car seat covers & Hoodies ranging from $5 to $65!
What’s the specials/attractions his time?
- You’ll have to look out for your Horsepower Crew event update notifications on the Facebook Event to stay tuned!
What times all this happening?️
- 8am Cars/Bikes & Event Traders setup/Racing begins
- 10am Public Show opening
- 3pm Awards & Raffle Prize Draws
- 4pm Show Close
- (Times Subject to Change)
Applications NOW CLOSED! Thank you to all of South Australia’s Motoring Enthusiast & Small Business Community for your collaboration! Contact us here (http://m.me/HorsepowerCrewLifestyle) if you need any help!
How to lock in your spot!
All applications are welcome and are at the discretion of Horsepower Crew for approval to display or trade at the event, Direct Deposit payment secures your application with us on the time and date it was submitted. You will receive a email upon confirmation of your application received, please allow 5-7 business days for us to email or call you to confirm any final parts of your application. No Refunds policy applies in any cases of event cancellation, including but not limited to Safety, weather or any reason applied by the event organisers.