Horsepower Crew presents a very Special Edition Festival!
Let’s start with the location!
A display of this type has never been done in Adelaide before, and it’s a gorgeous area-The Rundle Street Parklands! (Also known as “Gluttony” During the Fringe.)
Located on the original Adelaide Grand Prix Circuit, Adelaide comes Alive again! This time with Rally Cars going Full Pelt down Rundle Road, and filling every inch of East Terrace on either side of Rundle Street on display. Thanks to the Adelaide Rally. Racing is back in the City!
Coupled with a Street Party in Adelaide’s most famous eatery and party area-Rundle Street! With Premium Brand Manufacturers and Dealerships displaying the worlds most refined Supercars & Hypercars.. Ferrari’s, Porsche, Lamborghini, BMW & much more! Thanks to the East End Finale. From the creators of the Adelaide Motorsport Festival!
This Event is FREE to Spectate! There will be DJ, Live Music, and Horsepower Crew’s Family Friendly attractions will be there, to ensure there is something for everyone.
DON’T MISS IT!
2:30pm-9pm Adelaide Rally Street Party / Horsepower Crew AllStars
2:30pm-6pm: Rundle Road Rally Special Stage
The Horsepower Crew “AllStars” Display:
Is going to be truly special on this occasion, the criteria for invitation is as follows:
- Selected cars that have had a Full Feature on Horsepower Crew’s Event Banners over the last 4 years or have had a Full Feature in Horsepower Crew Online Magazine or Photoshoot.
- Selected cars that have won a Trophy at a Horsepower Crew Festival over the last 4 years or have been a “Standout” at a Non-Trophy Festival.
- If there is sufficient space as the Criteria Invitations have not accepted or have cancelled, By Exception Horsepower Crew will keep a list of requested Cars/owners that have been supporters of HC over the last 4 years.
- If you would like to have your Vehicle considered for invitation, simply reach out to us by messaging our Facebook Page or using the Contact Us section of this website, with any pictures of your vehicle and information on your support of/engagement with Horsepower Crew.
Invited Guest Gifts:
There will be Special Gifts to those that participate in this special event display:
- Limited Edition Adelaide Rally Cap signed by several of the high profile drivers that participated in the Adelaide Rally. (This cannot be purchased anywhere!)
- Windscreen Cover-Which will be the first time that these will be displayed at a Horsepower Crew Event.
Modern Size, white background, black logo pictured above
Classic Size, Black background with white logo pictured above
- All invited entrants that Enter before November 1st, will receive a chance to win a $625 Adelaide Rally “Prima Tour” experience, where they will be able to drive their own Street Registered car through 5 closed roads in the Adelaide Hills (Yep! No cyclists or pedestrians! Also No Helmets!) and use both lanes for a spirited drive and get to rub shoulders with Racing greats over lunch at Applewood Distillery (all inclusive!)
Invited AllStar Display Registration:
If you have been invited and have your password ready to enter:
- Please message our Facebook Page or use the Contact Us section of this website, with any pictures of your vehicle and information on your support of/engagement with Horsepower Crew.
Love our Windscreen Covers?
Prima Tour Experience!
Imagine you and a friend in your car on some of the country’s finest driving roads, using both sides of the road and focused only on enjoying the drive. Enter the “Prima Tour” category in the Adelaide Rally and you won’t have to just imagine it – you can do it for real!
You don’t need any motorsport experience or helmets, roll cages or other specialised equipment to take part in the one-day Prima Tour. It’s a non-competitive, speed limited category, with closed road stages on the tight and twisty roads of the Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Peninsula offering plenty of fun, with no oncoming traffic, cyclists or pedestrians to intrude on the pure pleasure of driving. Read More about the Prima Tour by clicking the words here!
The Prima Tour runs on Thursday December 5. Open to all classic and modern cars, it takes in five iconic Adelaide Rally stages, including Chain of Ponds, Corkscrew and Anstey Hill. Prima Tour concludes with lunch and a gin masterclass at the Applewood Distillery in Gumeracha, and the chance to rub shoulders with notable drivers, including this year’s Bathurst third place team, James Courtney and Jack Perkins. Participants take home a mini bottle of Applewood gin.
If you’re keen for more, the three-day Main Tour is also open to classic and modern vehicles. Like Prima Tour, it is speed limited and non-competitive. It delivers 22 stages, each up to 22km in length, including the chance to drive full-noise in the CBD on the new Rundle Road Super Special Stage – the sensational conclusion to the 2019 event. You’ll be sharing the road with the 1980 Formula One World Champion – the legendary Alan Jones! The Main Tour is a great way to experience the camaraderie of motorsport over a mammoth three days, including participation in the Birdwood Lunch Stop, Amadio Wines Gouger Street Party and the huge East End Finale on Saturday December 7 with Horsepower Crew AllStars!
Entries close November 1 – enter now: www.adelaiderally.com.au