Welcome to our ALL IN ADL500 Show & Shine Registration form!
Please note that this form is for…
Saturday 25th November 2023 ONLY
***THIS ENTRY FORM WILL CLOSE WHEN SOLD OUT, ENTRIES ARE LIMITED***
What does it cost as a spectator at ADL500 2023?
If you were to enter Saturday as a spectator, the cost is $89 per person + $6.95 service fee ($184.95 for two people) + Parking costs.
What does it cost if i enter my car into ALL IN ADL500 car display?
You get 50% off (pay $92.45), but you also get & save more!
- General Admission Access to ADL500 for 2 Adults,
- Includes post race concert (Icehouse, Baby Animals, The Screaming Jets & Australia Rock Collective)
- No Parking costs (Save about $20-30)
- Bollards & Ropes put around your car, to keep your prized possession safe! (Limited)
- FREE Racing Simulator gaming by UplinkMe,
- Chance to access Shannons Insurance, ULX110 or Outlaw Speed Shop Chillout zones! (Limited)
Note: 2 Children aged under 12 are FREE entry under this offer, any other adult passengers in the car you arrive in, MUST have a pre-paid ticket ready to scan
Is My Car Suitable?
- Unsure if your car is suitable? Check out the rides that have entered our previous events below! Is yours similar?
What you need to enter:
- A Recent Picture of your Horsepower (Car/Bike) on the device/laptop you are using now.
- Ability to make Direct Deposit Payment straight away (No Credit Card available at this time)
- Ability to access your email to check your Entry Application Confirmation
IMPORTANT – Samsung Device Users!
Click the Three buttons in the top right hand corner BEFORE completing this form, this will give you an option to “Open using Google Chrome/Samsung Internet”, this will re-open this page there, so you can attach pictures and submit successfully! Otherwise please use a friends iPhone, a Laptop or PC.
Still having trouble?
As you complete this form, it will help answer most of any questions you may have, if you get to the end of this form and your question is not answered, you can then put your question in the message box OR you can message our Facebook Page (quickest response) or use the Contact Us section of this website